What the...?

I’m one of those people that has a weird mix of personalities ( I know, just like everybody else, lol). I love attention but am completely embarrassed when I receive it. Weeks ago Paula graciously nominated my site for the Excellent Blog award. I’m equal parts proud as a peacock and shy as a wallflower about it. First, while I was trying to figure out what I was supposed to do and who else to nominate – everyone was nominated! Second, after thinking about this for so long, I just checked and the award pic is gone?! Well, whether I earned the award or not here are some award-worthy sites you should visit.

The first is the only non-sewing site I visit on a daily basis. I love What I Wore Today. Kasmira’s style is young and hip and really isn’t anything like me but I love to see what she puts together! I give her full credit for inspiring this recent purchase:
In addition she’s got a fun blog list of her own.

The other site is The Lazy Milliner. I love Mary Beth's wit. I’m totally a picture person and until about ten years ago I really and truly hated reading. Well, I go to this site to read. How’s that for an endorsement? LOL

More garments coming soon. I need some bottoms to match a top I made two weeks ago. And I have a performance coming up with the newly re-built band at my school so I'm not sure when the sewing will happen. Even if you don't hear from me, rest assured I'm lurking!

Comments

Alexandra said…
Congratulations! Those are some neat shoes. What are you going to wear with them?
Paula Gardner said…
Dana, here's the link to the graphic...

Excellent Blog Graphic
Those are fun sites! I'm a shoe-a-holic and love the yellow shoes!