Hi, I'm Dana. It's been 12 days since my last post. Feel free to respond in your best monotone voice, "Hi, Dana."

Yikes, life has gone from 0 to 50 in 12 short days. I may not be making many comments, but you can trust that I'm out their getting my daily sewing blog fix. Thanks, to all you bloggers that post on a regular basis!

Just a quick post about Project Runway. I was just catching up on Tim's Take and found that the SIX remaining contestants all showed at Bryant Park today. I understand the logistics of having everyone show, but why do they keep advertising that as one of the prizes for the top three?! (Okay, sometimes I miss the finer details when I get worked up, so maybe they don't do that anymore.) Does that bother anyone else?

So, here's the link but don't feel obligated to visit if you want to be surprised. IMO I think Jerrell, Korto, and Leanne's were the most innovative. And I just have to add, Suede - yikes! Maybe he made the clothes that bad on purpose because he wasn't (isn't going to be) one of the top three. Care to share your opinion?

Maybe I'll get some sewing done this weekend - I need some quality time in my sanctuary (sewing area)!

Comments

Meg said…
Leanne's my fav. Thanks for the link!
Unknown said…
Hi Dana, I'm Kristine. I think we're at the same too-busy-to-blog meeting! Anyhow, I agree with you about Suede, seems like he either is on his own "I like to speak about myself in 3rd person" planet, or he's been eliminated and didn't really care. I think it's gonna come down to either Korto or Leanne...