Thank you bloggers for providing me with a year's worth of inspiration, a perfect "chill" time activity, and fun!

I'm terrible about sending out Christmas cards; ask anyone of my close friends or family members. One year I spent hours putting one together, printed several color copies and never mailed it. Not one. I have no explanation except that I procrastinate. Well, this year I may break the cycle. All that I need to do is put on the postage and drop them in the box. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they go out this weekend.

(If you're a friend or family member don't look any further, at least for a week, because you're getting one in the mail.) For all blog readers, Merry Christmas!




Thanks so much to all of you that continue to read and add your two cents when I have the time to post. And thanks to all of you that diligently blog on a regular basis!

Comments

Tany said…
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration and I wish you a Happy New Year!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and here's hoping that your New Year is wonderful!!!
Sharon Sews said…
What a fun Christmas greeting. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!
Unknown said…
That is a great card, nice job! What a great way to share your family! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Tany said…
Happy New Year!!
Cennetta said…
Happy Holidays, Dana. God bless!
Cennetta