Happy Birthday To Me!

Best Birthday present from me ever - "Cool Tricks" class with Kenneth King tomorrow - I can't make my face smile big enough! Will report back later, well maybe sooner than later since the other amazing b-day gift I gave to myself was to send both kids off to Camp Fitch for the entire week. What perfect timing.

Both kids have been warned not to break anything, cut anything, or catch anything that will make them sick or they're grounded for the rest of the summer! (It was at this same camp last year that DD broke her other arm and got a 2-hr ambulance drive back to the city.)

Now...what to make, I mean what to wear, what to wear?

Comments

Have a wonderful birthday and enjoy your present to the Fullest! You will love your class with Kenneth!
The class looks like so much fun! Can't wait to hear about it. Happy birthday!
Alexandra said…
Happy birthday and enjoy the class!
Happy Birthday! Please share any tips and tricks you've picked up in class