Psssst....

This post is about my non-sewing life. Tomorrow my choir and band are performing at Cleveland's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Since I recently realized that some Clevelanders might actually read my blog thought I would share this.

It's a great (free) way to support Cleveland student's and visit the museum (shhh, they don't advertise this part, but if you tell them you came to hear the John Marshall choir/band your wristband will be free). I think this is the 14th year for this event and I've only missed one. But, this is the first year I have been just plain excited to perform. I'm at a new school, the kids are great, and I know it will make this year of stress and non-blogging worthwhile. By tomorrow evening I might even be ready to sew!

Have a great spring weekend, and if you come to the Rock Hall make sure to come over and say "Hello." (Choir at 12:40pm, Band at 1:20pm)!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Break a leg!
Laura SJ said…
Is that John Marshall as in John Marshall High School? I'm an alum!
I'm a long time reader who now lives in the Chicago suburbs, and enjoy hearing little bits of news about Cleveland as well as your sewing stuff. Have a great day!
Dana said…
Thanks! It was a good day with beautiful weather and great student performers.

Laura SJ - YES it is that John Marshall!