NEW FABRIC STORE!

I can't believe it, a fabric store that has been around for six years and I didn't even know about it! I'm in a hurry so will just say I wrote details about this on PR and am sharing my pictures here. Love BOLT & SPOOL in Cleveland!

View of the sewing area, store entrance to the left


Every possible nook has sewing goodies.
Bolts of Liberty of London fabric - be still my heart.

These trims! Beautiful (enlarge this to get a better look...and maybe drool a little).

Grosgrain ribbon (another one you must enlarge to truly appreciate).

Merchant and Mills products.
Guess I didn't take a picture of the indy pattern display. Trust me, they're there. Here's my haul from my first visit. Second visit coming soon as the fabrics are on sale through the month of August.
Love the packaging


Sew on...

Comments