A Funny Thing Happened...

...on the way to my Y class. I was wearing this skirt and a women told me she had a dress made out of the same print that she just loved. I immediately thought I'd met a kindred sewing spirit. No, she bought the dress at Talbots! I checked out their site and couldn't find it but I did run across the fabric here. Or, if you're so inclined you could contact Cutting Room Fabrics with a picture of the fabric and order it there. (I say with a picture because they don't have many fabrics posted online.) Actually, their price in the store is low enough that I'd contact them first. When I was there last week they still had some in stock.

Happy Sewing!

Comments

Maryissewfast said…
I bought some of that fabric at Fabric Mart last month (I think it's all gone now) because I saw someone had made a great skirt out of it, but I couldn't remember whose blog I had seen it on. It was yours!!! I am making a vintage shirtwaist dress out of it...all cut out waiting for some stitching time! Mary
Isn't it funny when that happens? Someone posted on my flickr that she had a top purchased from a store out of the same fabric I'd made a top out of. Now I'm afraid people will think I buy my clothes!