Rock Hall Eye Candy

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is an absolute must-see if you are ever in the Cleveland area. Of course since I live in the area I hardly ever go! But, I went on Saturday (since I had family visiting from out of town). Among all the other fascinating items there was a display of Beyoncé outfits. I took the best pictures I could to share with my fellow seamsters.


 "All the single ladies, all the single ladies...





 And a little Jimi Hendrix... I thought this was interesting because I'm sure I've seen videos of him performing in this outfit but had no idea this is what it actually looked like.

That's all - someday I'll be posting sewing again. Happy Holidays!

Comments

Audrey said…
I visited the R&R hall of Fame a couple years ago and the costumes were my favorite part. Beyoncé's weren't there when I visited. Rats! I would have loved to see them. thanks for the pictures.