Ugh. A Sad Story

New sewing post soon but....just when I thought I was going to get a chance to breath, relax, sew, blog, begin my summer...my little guy ended up in the hospital with an infection in one of his beat up knees. He was admitted on Thursday and just came home today. Now I've got to figure out some way to keep him busy and still rest his knee. Yep, school's out, weather's finally improved and he can't play baseball, swim, golf, skateboard, run, play catch, etc. This is not a child that has ever enjoyed sitting still. Oh, and did I mention tomorrow is his 9th birthday? He wants to go golfing sooooo bad. :( Poor little guy had at least three crying fits today when he got the news.

In the meantime - THANK YOU so much for all the nice and encouraging comments from my recent posts. I do have more to share but have to wait for life to get back on track. First goal is to get caught up on all my blog reading - yikes! you guys are way to fast! I don't know how you do it :)

Comments

Elaray said…
Oh! This is a sad story! :( I hope your little guy recovers soon.
Poor baby, that is no fun for anyone. I'm glad to hear he is on the mend.
donna said…
Sorry to hear about your son's situation. Have you ever let him sew on a sewing machine? Boys sometimes "take to it" they are introduced to it as, "It's just like driving a car."
Ann Made Studio said…
Poor little guy....I sure hope he recovers quickly.