New Pix!

I love it when I visit a blog and they have new pictures. I'm definitely a picture person. I really wish there was something new everyday! Of course, now that I'm blogging myself I realize how impossible that becomes.

I hate that I haven't had the chance to enter new pictures in almost a week! There's stuff I want to share but the last two weeks have been a roller coaster both at home and at work. (I teach and transferred to a new school at the beginning of this semester. Very emotional and anxiety-ridden. I'm in an urban district and left the school with the best and the brightest students to go to a school with...well not the best and the brightest.) Today was my first official day of teaching and all is good.

Anyway, I'm going to share some pictures. Nothing too exciting, just a wonderful addition to my expanding wardrobe.


I finished these ivory pants two weeks ago and I LOVE them! Didn't write a review as it's a combination of two OOP patterns (Butt. 4704 or Vogue 9537? - now I don't even remember which - and the waistline from the skirt in Vogue 2444). These are definitely my new "I feel pretty" outfits.

Comments