Sewing With Nothing To Show For It

I've been sewing (and should be sewing now) but don't have anything to post. I'm working on the garments for the My Pattern contest which, and this always confuses me, ends on July 31st but the website lists that there are only 2 days left. I'm no math genius but that just doesn't add up. Anyway, I'm sure I'll finish, as long as I don't spend too much time on the computer!

I haven't shown family pictures here but I've just got to share these. We went to Waldamere Park in PA yesterday and one of the highlights was the kids getting their faces painted/tattooed. Elayna was feeling bad that her face paint didn't last so I let her be the artist today.





Can't believe I actually caught these expressions on camera!


A proud canvas LOL! Can you find all these pictures? Nemo, Spiderman, a pink pig, a painted frog, five suns, and five moons. Let me just say that this child has a drawer full of white socks. Why he feels the need to wear his church-socks for play is beyond me. Later in the day he came out with this look on one foot and a flip-flop on the other, I think because he was too lazy to go all the way to the attic to get the other sock and sandal. That's my boy, the rugged (and lazy) individualist!


Elayna allowed me to replicate yesterday's masterpiece on her and our neighbor came over and decided he needed a clown face.



Just in case you can't tell by the pictures, a fun time was had by all, including mom!

Comments

Cennetta said…
Sounds like everyone had a great time.
Unknown said…
Those are the moments that make it all worthwhile! Don't you love when you catch it all on the camera?