That's the extent of what I remember from taking Norwegian I and II in college. That's right, I went to a college that taught Norwegian. My sister went to a college in MN too, but she learned Swedish so we never could carry on a conversation!
Speaking of sisters, thanks for the Sisterhood award, Sharon!!
The Rules are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
The bloggers I've nominated truly feel like sewing sisters. I'm sure that if I just called up and said, "I'm in town, let's go fabric shopping." The response would be something like, "Just let me get my keys!" That includes you Sharon! (So now, you've all been warned.) This is the third time I've tried to finish this post and I know many/all of you have been recognized already. Just consider this one more pat-on-the-back.
Lindsay T. (The ultimate fabric shopping friend!)
I truly have been trying to post more sewing, pictures are ready they're just waiting for the words! Here's a hint: jumpsuits, purple pants from the blog-e-o, monochromatic outfits including gloves, SWAP's almost done, and of course some vintage patterns. Someday...
Have to share this parting shot that I discovered after my kids were in bed. All clear for take off!