Sewing!

Finally started sewing the one piece of fabric I wanted to tackle during my Christmas break. I managed to cut out the main pieces on the last day of break but you know, sewing is a lot like painting a room. You can't wait to do the painting and see the results but there's so much prep work. This weekend I cut out the lining, fusible interfacing and organza, then fused everything. Saturday night I finally got to sew.

Hoping to write an actual review for this one when it's done. Here are a couple of teaser pix.







Crossing my fingers that I'll have a new outfit for church (because that's usually my Saturday night goal) soon!

Comments

You've got a great start here. I'm sure the finished jacket will be spectacular!
velosews said…
Nice styling. This jacket has got some amazing detailing.